Knitter's Pride Dreamz Interchangeable Tunisian/Afghan Crochet Hook Set
Set of 8 Symfonie Dreamz interchangeable Tunisian/afghan crochet hooks packed in useful vinyl case. Sizes included are E (3.5mm), G (4.0mm), 7 (4.5mm), H (5.0mm), I (5.5mm), J (6.0mm), K (6.5mm), and L (8.0mm). Cord lengths are 24", 32" (2), and 40". Also included are 1 set of connectors, 8 end caps, and 4 cord keys.
- Dreamz crochet hooks are designed by people who know and understand the art of crochet.
- Hand crafted by skilled artisans.
- Available in a palette of beautiful colors easy to identify and organize.
- Lightweight, strong wood.
- Polished wood surface insures effortless glide works with every type of fiber.
- Easy to connect cord with smooth join means easy stitch flow - no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cord lays flat with no kink or twist easy to store
- Warm to the touch, gentle in the hand and ideal for everyone.
- The crocheter's favorite tool designed by experts for crochet artists!
Dreamz hooks and needles are made from densified laminated birch wood. This material is more costly and much harder than either ebony or rosewood. Unlike in other wooden needles, water absorption in Symfonie wood needles is negligible and, as a result, there is no chance of warping. The same property makes these needles very strong, enables the points to be sharp and provides a lifetime of pleasurable use, if handled correctly.
The Dreamz line is offered in a full range of radiant colors. A color has been assigned to each size and that color carries through in all the needle styles: straight, circular (fixed and interchangeable), double points, and crochet hooks. Imagine how this aids in organizing your collection. It also provides ease of identification for partially sighted knitting and/or crochet artists.